Updated 1 October 2019
This statement covers the services provided by the Drapolene website.
The purpose of this statement is to inform users of the Drapolene website about what information is collected about them when they visit this site, how this information is used if it is disclosed and the ways in which we protect users’ privacy.
Supra Enterprises, the holding company for Drapolene is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office number 02142251
Confidentiality and security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Information we collect from visitors
If you choose to supply us with your personal information (using registration forms or contact forms), we may use it in the following ways:
- To process your request/enquiry made via this website (lawful basis – legitimate business interest).
- For internal record keeping (lawful basis – legitimate business interest).
- To send you our email newsletter, if you opt into this service (lawful basis – consent).
- We also gather information on how you use the site, using cookiesand page tagging techniques (lawful basis – legitimate business interest).
Where your data is stored
- Our website is hosted by 1 & 1 Ionos Webhosting in the UK. More information can be found usingthis link
- We also use a number of third-party systems to store your data (where applicable), all of which are GDPR compliant:
- Our website is backed up usingUpdraft Plus and all backups are encrypted.
Keeping Your Data Secure
Sending information over the Internet without encryption is not completely secure and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it is transit. Any data you send is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Where we hold data from people who we have not had contact with for 5 years, that data will be deleted.
Please see our dedicated Cookies Info page for information on Cookies and how we use them on this website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other third-party sites Supra Enterprises is not responsible for the privacy practices within any of these other sites. You should be aware of this when you leave the Drapolene website and we encourage you to read the privacy statements on other websites you visit.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under General Data Protection Regulations. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact (by email or letter):
Data protection officer , Supra Enterprise, 2 Watergate Lane, Leicester, LE3 2XP
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You may also ask us to delete information we hold about you at any time.
We will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.
If you have signed up for our newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
Disclosing your information
Supra Enterprises may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients (in all cases, only when necessary to fulfil their functions):
- our staff (including employees and external consultants), professional advisors and agents;
- third party service providers which process your personal data on behalf of Supra Enterprises and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep your personal data confidential and appropriately secure;
- purchasers, or potential purchasers, of all or part of Supra Enterprises’ business (and their professional advisors); and
- government authorities, regulatory agencies and law enforcement officials, if required for the purposes specified above, if mandated by law, or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing or market research purposes.
In the unlikely event of a data breach, you will be informed as soon as possible and you will be asked to change your password on our website, our online learning area and our portfolio system.