Latest update 16th Oct 2019
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Supra Enterprises or Drapolene’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is ‘The Green Warehouse, 2 Watergate Lane, Braunstone Town, Leicester LE3 2XP’. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- The health information contained in the website is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a physician or other healthcare provider.
- Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein and all applicable laws.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- This website is for UK use only.
This website and its content are the copyright of Supra Enterprises Ltd – © Supra Enterprises Ltd. 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of the electronic retrieval system.
Redeeming Amazon voucher codes
From time to time, we may offer voucher codes for the Amazon website. These are subject to the following conditions:
- If the total cost of the items you’re purchasing is more than the amount of the promotion, you’ll need to use one of your payment methods to cover the remaining balance.
- If you use a promotional code or reward for a purchase on Amazon.co.uk and the order is subsequently cancelled, the promotional code will not return to your promotional balance to be applied to your next eligible order.
- If you use a promotional code or reward for a purchase on Amazon.co.uk and the order is returned for a refund, the promotional code will not be available for re-use.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using a promotional code, the value of the promotion won’t be returned to you.
- Promotional codes may only be redeemed against items dispatched from and sold by Amazon at the website www.amazon.co.uk. They may not be redeemed against digital content, delivery and handling charges, gift wrapping, baby and infant formula, alcoholic drinks, Amazon Gift Cards, Warehouse Deals or products sold by third party sellers or products and services sold on any other website.
- Your promotional claim code amount won’t appear in the View Gift Card Balance section of Your Account. Alternatively, you will see the amount automatically deducted at the checkout when you are placing an order for eligible items (sold and dispatched directly by Amazon.co.uk).
- You can’t use the 1-Click shopping method when redeeming a promotional claim code.
- Vouchers have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable
- Offers are valid while stocks last
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discount
- Voucher codes can only be redeemed during the period given on the voucher.
- A voucher is only redeemable against an account’s first order of Drapolene® Cream 100g via our shop
Baby Show Tutti Bambini Competition
By entering the Drapolene® Cream Free Draw at the Baby Show entrants agree to be bound by these rules:
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person (s removed from competitions). Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Only people who visit the Drapolene® Cream stand at the Baby Show Olympia,18th- 20th Oct 2019 and complete a form can enter
- The prize is one Tutti Bambini CoZee bedside crib (colour dependent on availability). There is no cash alternative.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The draw will be held on 21st October.
- The winner will be contacted via email. If the winner does not respond within 14 days, a new winner will be selected.
- The prize will be sent by Royal Mail to a UK address within 7 working days of receiving a response from the winner.
- The Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will run from 18th October 2019 until 5.30pm 20th October 2019.
- Employees and agents of Drapolene® Cream and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with MotherCare, Tutti Bambini, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other third-party channel.
- Drapolene® Cream is compliant with the data protection act. You are providing your information to Drapolene® Cream and not to any other third-party. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party outside of Drapolene® Cream or its owner Supra Enterprises Ltd or agents.