Drapolene 100g tube
- Pop one in your change bag to use out and about.
- Keep one in your change mat so it’s easy to use at every nappy change.
- Have a tube in the first aid kit for treating minor burns.
Drapolene 200g tub
- Great to have to hand on the change table to use at every nappy change to help treat or prevent nappy rash.
- Keep a tub in the bathroom or toilet for relief of adult urinary dermatitis at home.
Drapolene 350g tub
- Large pack tub with extra wide lid for ease of use.
- Keep a tub in the bathroom to treat nappy rash, minor sunburn or adult urinary dermatitis.
About Drapolene Cream
Drapolene Cream is a non-greasy, antiseptic, emollient cream. It is easy to apply and does not clog the nappy. Drapolene Cream is paraben and fragrance-free. It can also be used to treat adult urinary dermatitis and minor burns.